Conduct and Discipline
While the School considers every child to be ‘special’ it reserves the right to remove any student
- Whose conduct may be injurious and offensive to the moral ethos of the School.
- Who repeatedly flouts the rules of the School.
- Every student must bring her diary to school on every working day.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see their children or meet teachers during School hours.
- Parents are requested to collect their children in time, so as to avoid inconvenience to the School.
- Parents are expected not to crowd around the School premises or park their vehicles in front of the School gates.
- Correspondence to the Head of the Institution should be addressed by designation and not by name.
- Please do not phone the School on days when there is heavy rain, suspension of public transport or any other emergency. The School will function for those students who are present.
- Should a student be injured during class hours, the School will make every effort to contact the parent first. However, in case this is not possible, the School authorities will take the necessary remedial measures.
- Parents and guardians of all students in the School individually undertake, by placing their children in this School, that they shall conform and submit to the discipline of the School.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to sign the Progress Report in the appropriate place at the proper time and to avoid delaying the same.
- During the absence of a teacher from class, students must obey the prefect/monitor/captain appointed to maintain discipline.
- Students are reminded to address their teachers and all members of the staff, teaching and non-teaching, with due respect and politeness.
- Bullying or using bad language is strictly prohibited and will result in stern disciplinary action.
- No student is allowed to remain in the classroom during PT/Library/Music/Dance classes. This is for the security of your ward.
- The School is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings. Girls are discouraged from bringing valuables, money or wearing any form of jewellery to school.
- No books, newspaper or periodicals may be brought into the School premises without the Principal’s sanction. Students found with undesirable books or pictures in their possession or lending them to others are liable to face strict disciplinary action.
- No student is allowed to bring mobile phones/cell phones, or any other kind of electronic communicational devices or instruments to school.
Money and Gifts
- Students may not carry money to school except for the specific amount needed for transport or stationery.
- Students are not to bring gifts to School for teachers or students.
- Students should bring only eclairs to celebrate their birthday with their friends.