Admission and Withdrawals
Admissions are granted at the Lower Nursery stage to girls who have completed the age of 2 years, 6 months and have been selected.
The information regarding Admission is announced on the School Notice Board in the month of August.
Before withdrawing a student from the School a month’s notice is to be given or a month’s fee in lieu of the notice.
The Transfer Certificate will be issued after ten days only on receipt of a written application from the parents or guardians. Notwithstanding anything in the Prospectus, the Principal may, at her absolute discretion, request any parent to take her ward out of the school.
- Fees are charged from April to March of every season and must be paid on bimonthly basis.
- Fees are payable at AXIS BANK LTD (MANTON BRANCH) on any working day between the 1st and 15th of the due month.
- Fees not paid by the 15th of the due month shall be deposited in cash along with the relevant fine ONLY at the school counter on any working day between the 16th and 25th of the due month. The timing is from 9.30 am till 12.00 noon.
- Kindly help us by tendering the exact amount at the cash counter.
- A late fine of Rs.100/- per month will be charged if fees are paid after the 15th of the due month.
- Tuition fees are charged from April to March of the Academic Year.
- If fees are outstanding for more than two months, the students’ name is liable to be struck off the rolls without any prior intimation.
- Re-admission of such students will be purely at the discretion of the Authority concerned and subject to the payment of Admission Fee and all dues at applicable.
- In case of loss of Fee book, a duplicate Fee Book may be issued on payment of Rs.50/- with a request letter.
- One calendar month’s notice, in writing, from the 1st day of the month or one month’s fees in lieu thereof, is required for the withdrawal of a student.